Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 58

Thread: V.P Debate

  1. #41
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: V.P Debate

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The thing is, Biden addressed the issues he was questioned about. Palin addressed energy, alaska..and that was about it. She didn't give any details hardly about anything. And, I don't think it's because she didn't want to...I think she just doesn't know. </div></div>
    Probably because she was too busy correcting Biden on the facts. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  2. #42
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: V.P Debate

    She didn't correct anything that I heard...I thought I was watchin SNL again..
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #43
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: V.P Debate

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She didn't correct anything that I heard...I thought I was watchin SNL again.. </div></div>

    Come on now. Fess up. Biden has a tough time keeping facts straight. B. HUSSEIN is bad but nothing compared to Biden. She had to correct him several times.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  4. #44
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: V.P Debate

    Well, if it didn't have to do with energy or alaska, I didn't hear it..lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #45
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: V.P Debate

    Must have hit the mute button a few times. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    What she was correcting were statements he has made recently and recent positions on issues and the way he changed them last night. I guess he has to give up his own ideas and do what B. HUSSEIN says now.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  6. #46
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: V.P Debate

    Honistly IMHO Both did OK (In that they got across what I THINK they wanted to get across)

    I DO THINK that Biden did a bit better and that Palin did look a bit out of water at times and seemed to repeat the same thing over and over during some questions. That being said She did a VERY good job on picking apart some of the Other sides voteing records and past comments.


    I think that 99.999% of the people that were leaning one way or the other before the debate are still going to vote the same way after the debate.


    I am starting to lean toward Obama myself but I AM STILL VERY worried about how his policys will effect SWVA Mining and Gas Wells but the good news is in our system of Gov if things do not go well we can toss our elected officals in a coupple of years [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

  7. #47
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: V.P Debate

    I don't think the debates will win voters to one side or the other either....I'd say it'll go as the polls are going right now.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #48
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: V.P Debate

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Must have hit the mute button a few times. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    What she was correcting were statements he has made recently and recent positions on issues and the way he changed them last night. I guess he has to give up his own ideas and do what B. HUSSEIN says now. </div></div>
    So someone gave a script and she had that down, but she couldn't with the live questions?

  9. #49
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: V.P Debate

    I thought they both did decent considering who we are talking about...

    Biden Naturally got his hand slapped for being a "John Kerry flip flop"

    And Palin showed she hasn't been in Washington, and doesn't know as much about world affairs...

    But if you didn't about fall in the floor when she said that about, "Just a few months ago Joe was against Obama, and said he would be proud to run with McCain...Now that he got the VP nod he is all for Obama, you got something wrong, that was funny
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  10. #50
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: V.P Debate

    I didnt hear her correct anything, her points sounded so scripted that she would skip questions to stay on track with her sheet.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •